Are the kids supervised?
We have plenty of adult supervision. We have 2 camp directors, 6 counselors, as well as volunteer staff. There are also full time staff members from Pine Valley on the campus at all times.
What are the accommodations?
Campers stay in separate cabins/lodges, girls with girls and guys with guys. We allow campers to submit one roommate request to email@example.com. Roommate requests are not guaranteed and are more likely to be accommodated when mutual requests are made.
What if my child has food allergies?
Pine Valley is able to accommodate several food allergies. For a complete list of allergies they can work around, click HERE
What if my child is not old enough for the camp?
Our summer session is June 1st-September 1st. As long as your student reaches the age of eligibility during this session, then your student can participate in that camp. We cannot make any other age exceptions for our camps. If you have difficulty registering for a camp due to age requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do students get to have a cell phone?
CYT is not responsible for loss or damage of cell phones. Although they are allowed to have them, there will be times that they must keep cell phones off or out of hands. When you drop your child off for camp you will be given the Camp Administrator cell phone number for emergency contact, as well as the number to the main office at Pine Valley.
Are students allowed to leave camp?
No, however, with prior permission for extreme circumstances, campers may be allowed to leave with a parent for a short period of time. This needs to be approved by the Camp Administrator. You can email email@example.com
with any questions.
What should I bring? (packing list)
- Sleeping bag (or sheets & blanket)
- Shower towel & beach towel
- Soap/Body Wash (PLEASE! DO IT!)
- Money for coffee shop/camp gift store/snacks
- Clothes for daytime (it is going to be HOT!)
- Clothes for nighttime (it is going to be COLD!)
- Bug repellant
- Fan (optional but you will thank us later)
- Extension cord (optional but you will thank us later)
- Did we mention DEODORANT?! (NOT optional but we will thank you later)
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes (optional but you will thank us later)
- White T-Shirt for Dye Wars (this shirt will not remain white. It will get colored dye on it. And you will look awesome)
If you have a question not covered here please email firstname.lastname@example.org